Sunday, March 16, 2008

Meeting Michael J. Losier In Person

I was first introduced to The Secret in November 2006 by my mentor from Singapore after I returned from my UK trip. He showed me the DVD video of The Secret for 30-40 min. I was first impressed with the production of the video, especially the introduction (first 5 minutes of the video). Then, I come to realize the secret- the Law of Attraction. I continuously watch the video everyday for 2 weeks, it sounds crazy, but I was really indulge in what the secret is and how to apply it to change my life. When the book was first available in Malaysia, I bought it without hesitation. From there on, my life have really changed, of course it becomes better. I continue to share with my close friends about it and we realize more and more people also come to know about the secret eventually. And most of us have also appreciate that it works! I see it a definite, since it's a Law, just like our Law of Gravity. It can't be wrong.

However, many of us were stuck in one similar situation, which is how to apply the secret easily in any arena we tried to achieve what we want. The Secret explains that we 'Ask, Receive and Accept'. It's quite conceptual to most of us, until I found the book Law of Attraction by Michael J. Losier. I use it as my workbook in applying the secret. The explanations and step-by-step guides are simple and straight-forward. It helps me to achieve more of what I wanted.

Amazing things continue to happen and I believe it's Law of Attraction that led me to have a chance to meet Michael J. Losier in person yesterday at the Borders bookstore in The Curve. He started off by giving a quick overview of Law of Attraction, introducing the 'coincidence', 'serendipity', 'lucky' occurrences we encounter, positive or negative 'vibes' (vibration) that we project and words we use, which are related to the understanding of Law of Attraction. He then explained the 3-Step Formula for Deliberate Attraction, which are Identify Your Desire, Give Your Desire Attention and Allow It. These are elaborated in his book in detail.

Besides, I like his analogy in explaining how our mind response to the 3 words that we should avoid (Don't, Not and No). He advised us to imagine the Law of Attraction as the Internet Search Engine, when we are asking for what we desire, but not what we are trying to avoid. For instance, when we are late for work and want a smooth driving towards the office, we tend to ask 'No traffic jam'. However, the attention of the mind is on 'traffic jam' instead of 'no traffic jam'. Similarly, in the Internet Search Engine, if we do not want to search for topics related to football, if we enter 'Not football' in the search phrase, because the Internet Search Engine does not know 'Not' and therefore it will display results related to 'football'.

Michael ended the session with an autograph session. Gajen, YC (my new friend, who is Gajen's friend whom I met at this session) and I got Michael's signature and close-up photograph with him. Furthermore, we have shared with him about this blog and he has advised us in the best approach to share Law of Attraction to the rest. It was really a fruitful session.

I Be What I Vibrate!

















































Huat Heng

No comments: