Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween Spookiness- I Was About To Call You



Halloween has just past and I am sure some of you have celebrated it with great fun! Children might have gone from home to home for Trick or Treat. While the adults might attended Halloween custome party, dressed up as some spooky creatures, such as the famous monsters, ghosts, skeletons, devils and witches. However, I have observed a different spooky experiences, which I plan to share with you here.

It was a Tuesday evening. I came across a need to call a friend, C, I have not met for almost 2 years. However, since his contact was stored in my old mobile phone that I have lost, I could not reach him. I didn't attempt to find out how to reach him, hoping to be able to catch him online later.

Exactly as described in most Law of Attraction related books as a typical example, C called me the next day!

'C, I was about to call you' was my reply when I answer his call. He laughed and replied, 'That's spooky!' He continue to state his intention and we agreed to meet on the same weekend.

During our dinner, we shared a lot of our recent experiences, including my great journey within Switzerland during mid of the year. I have also shared with C my vision and life goals. It felt so spooky when C shared with me his plan, which are in sync with mine.

I felt awesome when I start to experience more and more incidents/scenarios that are in total alignment with what I am attracting. They lead to goose bumps effect. I understood from Michael that goose bumps effect happen when the vibrations are in harmony. These are great evidences that will help me to eliminate doubts and enforce the 'Allowing It' step.

Hope that you are also enjoying and experiencing the same. Don't forget to capture and add them as entry in your compilations in the Abundance Journal.


1 comment:

Cheanu said...

Spooky~~~ indeed! =)